Old May 18th 20, 08:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jonathan St. Cloud

Default Gliding Economy status?

With prideful boasting of reusing white tape, I was curious if the Covid issue, has caused glider order cancellations? Have manufacturers changed longer term plans, forecasts, hiring? Will this be the end of smaller manufacturers in our sport? I am sure many pilots have put thoughts on hold of buying a new glider. But what if any adjustments are or can be made to ensure the health of our sport, the viability of FOB's, of manufacturers, of resellers, line boys/girls...