Old June 22nd 04, 09:58 PM
NW_PILOT

Default Photos Updated

Hello, everyone i have added some photos to my site of my trip yesterday man
was it a departed at 59S 9:30am returned to 59S 3:30pm 5.3 hours flight
time was a fun trip http://www.warflying.net/airport

Depart 59S, to KPDX 1 landing, to KSPB 1 Landing Get Topped off fuel tanks

Depart KSPB Direct Slow Flight To KCLS 1 Touch & Go 1 Full Stop Becuse
Batteries Died In Intercom and was informed that my spares were gone out of
the glove box so had to land 5 Min walk To dollar store for more batteries.

Departed KCLS did some sight seeing on the way to KTDO touch and go, more
sight seeing on the way to KKLS did a full stop check fuel,

Departed KKLS wife wanted to see the house from the air and a few other
places from the air was a but bouncy after a while her head was out the
window hehehehe. well flight time was up time for fuel I notified pdx that I
was done and was going to be turning south got cleared for 28R base entry

Departed KPDX for the hop over the river to 59S that was a long fun day.