Old June 29th 08, 02:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.piloting
muff528

Default Things to remember in very hot weather

"Lou" wrote in message
On Jun 29, 8:32 am, "muff528" wrote:
"Mxsmanic" wrote in message

More_Flaps writes:

Sweat dripping onto your keyboard and BO attracting the landlord.

The hot weather was in the sim, not in real life (fortunately). That's
another advantage of simulation. There would be nothing fun about
flying
at
43° C in real life.

I doubt it would be uncomfortably hot at 3-4000 feet if it's 43° C on the
ground. Maybe you're flying too close to the ground.

Tony P.

I'll disagree, 43° C (109 f.) is extremely uncomfortable at 3000'.
Unless you have A/C in the plane, I don't.
Lou

Yep, 43° C (109 f.) WOULD be extremely uncomfortable at 3000'. But it
probably not that hot at 3000 if it's 43C on the ground.

TP