Old August 18th 08, 04:50 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
RST Engineering

Default Would you install lights?

If I heard that once, I heard it a hundred times. What I wouldn't give to
hear it again. :-(

Fellow grows up in New England and has a real taste for a fish delicacy
called "scrod" (a type of codfish only found in NE waters).

He gets sent to the midwestern headquarters and after a year or so gets
called back to the New York office for a meeting. Drooling at the thought,
he hops into a JFK cab and asks the cabbie if he knew where he could get
scrod.

The cabbie turns around and says, "Buddy, I've hoid dat question ten
t'ousand times, but dat's the FOIST time I've ever hoid it in de plupoifict
subjunctive."

Jim