Old June 27th 20, 06:34 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John DeRosa OHM Ω http://aviation.derosaweb.net

Default FAA suspends Bruno Vassel's Pilot Certificate

Sorry Bruno. This really stinks.

So is the issue simply doing any flying at all in an "airshow" or specifically some aerobatics being performed? I assume the later.

I would think that at least some responsibility falls upon the airshow staff for them to check for required credentials. What would happen if someone without the proper ratings/endorsements, or even having a pilot's license, were to fly in a show and cause some mayhem?