Old August 20th 04, 05:18 PM
Paul Lee

Maybe you have the Hall effect module that fits into the magneto housing.
I have a dual LSE II but with the direct crank sensor and I simply
use the propeller position to adjust it. Dont think I am more off than
a degree and can easily change it to get optimal performance.

SQ2000 canard: http://www.abri.com/sq2000

Ron wrote in message . ..
I plan to install a Light Speed Plasma III electronic ignition on my
Lycoming and the use of an automotive timing light is required. Prices
rang from a few dollars to several hundred. What to do??? Can anyone
recommend a suitable timing light for this task?

Thanks.............Ron Gibbs