Old May 22nd 17, 05:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
JS

Default I'm Looking for a new location SW USA?

On Monday, May 22, 2017 at 9:29:36 AM UTC-7, Tony wrote:
On the Utah vein...how about Moab? Active airport with skydiving and hot air balloons as the main aviation attractions. Great views of arches national Park and canyonlands. Gobs of tourists.

I delivered a Libelle there a few years ago but I'm not sure if they ever set up a towplane.

And in Utah they probably haven't seen the floating card trick.
Jim

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9r74dkrMiLY