Old May 22nd 17, 06:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jonathan St. Cloud

Default I'm Looking for a new location SW USA?

How long are the winters? What is Utah scoring like in the months other than summer? How long is the season.

Nice thing about Minden is the year around soaring.

On Monday, May 22, 2017 at 5:45:33 AM UTC-7, gkemp wrote:
On Sunday, May 21, 2017 at 9:26:45 AM UTC-7, Waveguru wrote:
With the passing of Roy Coulliette, the management here at Pleasant Valley Airport Arizona has changed and it is now unworkable for me. I think I would like to stay here in the Desert Southwest somewhere, but I'm willing to move if need be. Does anybody have any suggestions for where I might be able to set up a commercial glider operation near a good sized population these days?

Boggs

Nephi has pretty long winters.