Old August 6th 15, 07:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
ND

Default The 11 best things at the 2015 15m/Std Class Nationals at Harris Hill

I have to strongly agree with everything but particularly numbers one, two, SEVEN(oh god number seven was great) nine, and eleven. sure it was my home turf, but i enjoyed the racing, the camaraderie, and the social aspect of it immensely. Elmira is not to be underestimated! Thanks to everyone involved, not least of whom is XC himself. I'm glad to see so many shared my feelings about the contest, it's one I wont forget, despite all the beer.

-ND