Old July 17th 03, 09:45 PM
Maule Driver

Getting the written done is a great way to go into your flight training.
The video/dvd/computer based stuff is a great way to go. I did the King
videos and pc based test stuff. Then to do a final prep for the test, I did
a 2 day cram course with one of the companies that does that.

"Grey Stone" wrote in message
I am thinking about getting my IFR rating. I have seen different
DVD/Video Training sets to get you ready for your IFR written. Does
anyone have any opinion on these? Are they a waste of time? Should I
just start doing my IFR and working on the written prep with an
instructor?

I appreciate any opinions.

Thanks,

Grey