Old July 18th 03, 09:01 PM
Slav Inger

Grey Stone wrote:

I am thinking about getting my IFR rating. I have seen different
DVD/Video Training sets to get you ready for your IFR written. Does
anyone have any opinion on these? Are they a waste of time? Should I
just start doing my IFR and working on the written prep with an
instructor?

I appreciate any opinions.

My opinion: no they're not a waste of time. I used King's VHS course
and the workbook, then brushed up with their computer test prep just
before the exam, and got 100%. And I actually retained quite a bit,
too. Quite unlike the Jeppesen books that I kept falling asleep over.

- Slav Inger
- PP ASEL IA @ YIP