Old April 8th 21, 04:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Martin Gregorie[_6_]

Default new SSA web site

On Thu, 08 Apr 2021 08:55:22 -0600, Dan Marotta wrote:

Thanks for trying, Martin, but that's way over my head. I'm a new user
of Linux (Ubuntu 20.04 LTS, about 3-4 months), and I've been using
Thunderbird for several years. I looked at installing Spam Assassin on
my system but it was too in-depth for me.

Understood.

I've not used Thunderbird for several years, so don't remember whether it
can use SA spam scores or not, but what I was trying to show is that
installing SA is not a trivial exercise and that it usually works best if
you're running your own local mailserver.

These days I'm using Evolution as my mailreader. It has a built-in
appointments diary and a todo list - I need both!

--
Martin | martin at
Gregorie | gregorie dot org