Old October 16th 14, 01:33 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tim Taylor

Default LXNAV V7 - Reviews?

I have flown with the V7 for two seasons now. Power Flarm - V7 - Oudie combination. Only have to set information once and it transfers back and forth. I have not tried to use the V7 for final glide just because I have not needed it.

The vario works well but takes some time to setup because you have so many options. I don't use the speed to fly much other than to fly faster or slower but not for exact speed. One of the best values available today for a simple system.

Tim