Old April 16th 19, 07:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
JS[_5_]

Default Ventus C, CT, CM AD

On Tuesday, April 16, 2019 at 10:54:12 AM UTC-7, wrote:
Please note a new Ventus C variants AD in Schempp Hirth website.
Requires inspection and replacement of Airbrake components.
Dan

Anybody able to get a copy? I tried the company web site but couldn't get signed in to access the AD even though I am a Ventus CM owner. Tried the FAA but of course they have nothing yet.

1MD

Log in to your S-H account, and it will be under Ventus C. TN 349-41:
Working Instructions
Technical Note
EASA-AD
Jim