Old March 4th 04, 12:43 AM
Dave Buckles

Carl Orton wrote:
Well, I didn't want to infringe upon Dave Buckles' time in the spotlight,
but I got my first plane on Monday the 1st.

By all means, infringe! Good news is best shared!

Bummer is that aside from the test flight, weather here around DFW

has been
mostly IFR so far. So I taxi'd it from one side of the airport to the other
side to my hangar, and there it's sat. :-(

You don't have to tell me; I'm just up the way, on the correct side of
the Red River, in Norman.

2nd bummer is that in all of my excitement, I *still* don't have any
pictures of it! I keep forgetting the camera...

Took me a couple of weeks to get mine, and another week to get the
aerials. Well worth the wait, though. (BTW, those who procrastinated
in looking at the pictures get to see them in a decent gallery, which I
wrote today at lunch, instead of just the meaningless list of filenames.)

Seeing as how you're local (for an airplane owner, anyway), we'll have
to do lunch sometime. Congrats on the new airplane!

--Dave

--
Dave Buckles

http://www.flight-instruction.com