Old March 5th 04, 01:28 AM
bryan chaisone

"Carl Orton" wrote in message ...
Well, I didn't want to infringe upon Dave Buckles' time in the spotlight,
but I got my first plane on Monday the 1st.

It's a '67 Skyhawk, 1570 hrs TTAF, 200 SMOH, with new (well, 2 yrs) Garmin
VFR stack. Pristine. Glossy original paint, and excellent original interior.
Ancillaries have been reworked in the past few years as well.

Bummer is that aside from the test flight, weather here around DFW has been
mostly IFR so far. So I taxi'd it from one side of the airport to the other
side to my hangar, and there it's sat. :-(

2nd bummer is that in all of my excitement, I *still* don't have any
pictures of it! I keep forgetting the camera...

Oh well;
Carl

Congrats Carl! I'm still renting, can't justify owning yet. Someday soon...
:(.

Happy for you though! :)

Bryan