Old March 18th 19, 04:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Richard Pfiffner[_2_]

Default There is a new LXNAV user group on google groups

On Monday, March 18, 2019 at 9:03:07 AM UTC-7, Charlie Papa wrote:
On Saturday, 9 March 2019 21:15:23 UTC-5, Jonathan St. Cloud wrote:
There is a new LXNAV user group on google

So I passed the approval and am a member, but I seem to get an email every time someone posts. I don't get this on r.a.s Is there a way to turn off these alerts?

Go to My Settings in the Group upper right picture on upper torso and setting icon
Membership and email settings
email delivery preferences (change)

Richard
www.craggyaero.com