Old September 23rd 19, 01:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jonathan St. Cloud

Default Kawa rough landing?

On Saturday, August 31, 2019 at 12:31:32 PM UTC-7, Jonathan St. Cloud wrote:
Not sure how accurate FB translate is, but it appear as if Mr. Kawa had some sort of incident with an electric motor not working and a rough uphill landing. Gas, electric or jet be careful guys!

Have we not leant anything from Bill and Kennth, define "plummet". A MD500 in a 180 degree auto will peg the -3K VSI hard against the stop. But it is not consider "plummeting " just sporting. It is a known and we practice. Same in a glider, know your bird.