Old September 8th 03, 02:57 PM
Burt Compton

Default Publicity and Flying the Tow Plane

Publicity for soaring. We now have an excellent article about flying the
towplane on a major aviation internet news magazine.

Aviation writer Rick Durden explains the tow endorsement and towing experiences
in his AvWeb internet news column with references from "The Towpilot Manual".
We met while I was managing the SSA Booth at EAA-Oshkosh this past July.
Thanks Rick!

You may purchase a copy of "The Towpilot Manual" and obtain the free Soaring
Safety Foundation (SSF) "Signals" video mentioned in Rick's article from SSA
merchandise at www.SSA.org

To read Rick's column go to the AvWeb web address below:

http://www.avweb.com/news/columns/185633-1.html

Burt Compton
SSA Publicity Committee Chairman
www.FLYGLIDERS.com