Old December 6th 04, 05:26 PM
Roger

On Mon, 06 Dec 2004 16:11:17 GMT, "Don Lewis n FTW"
wrote:

I didn't have to think twice, I pitched in immediately, no question.
How could I not? She's been extremely supportive

Besides the expensive play toy is usually cheap compared to property
settlement.

Joyce says that is we ever split she want's her half of the airplane
and she means that literally. (with a chain saw) :-)) But after
this many years I think it's probably going to last.

(N833R, S# CD-2 Worlds oldest Debonair)
www.rogerhalstead.com

but the priority is crystal clear: House/marriage always trumps expensive play thing.

Corky (I'm bushed) Scott

Very, very smart man............