Old August 20th 09, 05:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Edward

Default Sun Ship Game on Youtube - Complete

At 15:29 20 August 2009, Whiskey Delta wrote:
On Aug 19, 6:53=A0pm, Bernie wrote:
The DVD I burnt from the converted .avi file plays =A0perfectly, the
film is just great and the air to air scenes sensational.
I can even live with the few Bee Gees songs.....

The torrent is still active. =A0I converted the file to DVD using the
program 'ConvertXtoDVD'.

They sure crashed a lot when out-landing.............. =A0and landing

at
the field!

I have not used torrents before. When I go to download the sunship
file, it downloads a 54.3 KB file only. I can't open this file as
windows doesn't recognize it (using window XP pro and Firefox). Is
there a program to use for downloading torrent files that I need to
get? Is the 54.3 KB file the file that will do the actual
downloading? If so how do I open that file?

Thanks!

WD

http://www.utorrent.com/