Old October 28th 20, 02:31 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
andy l

Default The Apology

On Wednesday, 28 October 2020 at 01:57:16 UTC, wrote:
Kimmine and Mitch, Please stay on topic and respond to the original question that I asked of you. Your post continue to remind me to the format of the Feminist Fight Club. Please expand your horizons and stay focused on the questions.

Maybe those quotes don't need repeating as an unpleasant reminder, or maybe they do, as this argument has extended well beyond comment on the original trigger and responses, and now itself includes offensive remarks made here

And someone flatly denied one of those remarks was made, thereby more or less asserting quotes of it had been dishonestly invented.

Now, instead of saying, oh, my mistake, thanks for pointing out it was there all along, the denier avoided any comment on that poimt and has switched to being combative with points against other posts as if equally poor. They aren't.

If we are guilty so are you is not a clever defence consistent with previously having denied guilt.