Old February 4th 05, 06:11 PM
Fastfwd

(snip)

Dirty politics hardly describes what I believe is going on here... there
is
truly as near a Gestapo like activity as I would ever want to believe
occurs
out in the open in the United States. I hold out hope that other states
don't
operate in this manner or this country is in a disgraceful condition. I
would hope that people who have fought for this country or are facing
fighting for this country would frown upon the state of affairs here and
be
willing to consider taking their business elsewhere. Maybe not, but I've
really got not much to lose in finding out.

If you think that oklahoma politics are bad, try the People's Republik
of Kalifornia! There, the likes of Barbara Boxer and Nancy Pelosi and
their cohorts hold the reins of power -- Arnold Schwartzenegger
notwithstanding.

You have no idea.....

--
A sickened mind and spirit