Old January 15th 06, 07:26 AM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.piloting

Default UAV's and TFR's along the Mexico boarder

And it's also clear you can't give the Cessna the UAV's capabilities.

Which is it, the Cessna or the UAV's capabilities? (I always love it
when I've got 'em sputterin'.)

It was clear to me. The poster is claiming that you cannot give the
capabilities that the UAV has... to the Cessna. This may or may not be
true or relevant, depending on how you define the capabilities. But
what the OP said was quite clear.

Jose