Old July 25th 06, 07:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.ultralight
Orval Fairbairn

Default Wondering What Light Sport Can Do For You?

In article et,
cavelamb wrote:

Morgans wrote:
"Da Monk" wrote

Is that guy landing that thing "wheels up" on the grass or did he
retract them that early in the takeoff?

Low pass? With a seaplane, he could have landed, and done nothing more than
scratched the paint.

A neighbor at Zuehl (grass runway) landed his 210 gear up a couple years back.

The ONLY dammage (other than the curly prop) was an antenna on the belly.
Heck, the pain wasn't even scratched!

Richard

Oh, I'm SURE that the pain WAS scratched! In fact, I'm sure that the
pain was in a bleeding wallet!