Old July 13th 04, 11:58 PM
robert arndt

Holy crap, it DOES look like the prop guys tried to ape the
"Switchblade"! They've got photos that show both the wings in the
stowed-forward high-speed position and in the extended-for-launch
position.

And geez oh pete, I wonder how hard the nose-down force is on those
downward-pitched chines? Especially at Mach 4...

I got three words for you. STRAIGHT TO VIDEO.

With a budget of $130 million plus and Jessica Biel as pilot Lt. Kara Wade:

http://membres.lycos.fr/starsetwallp...ica%20biel.jpg

NO WAY!

The summer 2005 line-up isn't that impressive from May-July:

Episode III: Space battle up front, Anakin kills everyone else... for SW Geeks
XXX2: Vin Diesel replaced by Ice Cube!!!
Batman Begins: Christian Bale as the dark knight?
Fantastic 4: Hmm...
Bewitched: Nicole Kidman, AGAIN!

WOW, just about all of these need to go S-T-V!

Rob