Old February 8th 12, 05:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Frank Whiteley

Default Intro to Soaring - Powerpoint Presentation

On Feb 8, 9:03*am, Steve wrote:
Hi all,

I'm planning to show my glider at a local high school and also have
the opportunity to give a 30 minute talk on "What is Soaring".

Does anyone have access to a PowerPoint presentation/file that could
be emailed to me? I'll have access to their audio/visual system and
it would be a great addition to the day. Thanks in advance.

Steve Vihlen
SV

http://www.ssa.org/sport/whatissoaring.asp

You could roll your own using the above as a start.

Be sure to mention the Cadet (print some applications) Youth Flight
Scholarship and the Kolstad College Scholarship.
BTW, Rachel Conklin (2011 Kolstad) received a standing ovation at the
SSA Awards Banquet in Reno. First time long time SSA members could
recall that happening. All Ralph Kolstad did was emotionally read her
application letter.

Frank Whiteley