Old May 17th 15, 03:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Papa3[_2_]

Default Flarmview and Powerflarm Core Config File?

I'm helping KS update his Powerflarm - firmware update to core and updated config files using the Config Tool from the Flarm Website. The update to the Powerflarm worked (solid green color), but the communication to the Flarmview stopped working.

I poked around and found the baudrate setting on the Flarmview is 38400 while the default setting on the config tool is 19400. Just for gits and shiggles I went into the manual settings using the config tool, updated the RJ connection to 38400, and it works.

So, before I claim victory, is there anything else that needs to be done to the "default" Flarm Config to make it work with a Flarmview. I did RTFM on the Flarmview, and it is pretty vague on what the communications protocol settings need to be...

P3