Old May 1st 04, 01:32 AM
Bob Korves

It is the correct address. Pete and Eunice Newgard operate RICO. I used to
fly with them in California/Nevada. They are great people and I would bet
that they will help out glider pilots even if they no longer manufacture
varios.

Medical equipment is more profitable... 8-)
-Bob Korves

"BTIZ" wrote in message
JC.. it looks like this RICO is not a Vario Company...

I don't think they make Electronic Vario's for gliders any more.. we can't
get parts for ours..

BT

"JC" jrc at visi dot com wrote in message
(elico64) wrote:

Hi,
me it has been given And E-vario of the RICO ( model VACS), for my

PIK20B
Unfortunately I do not possess the use manual.
there is someone that can help me?
Best regards, Fulvio

You can contact the manufacturer, Redwood Instruments Co, Inc in the
United States, their phone number 360-446-2860. . Thier web address
is:
http://www.medibix.com/company.jsp?company_id=35921

I provided this info for someone last month and he said the company
would send him a manual for his Rico.