Old November 11th 08, 02:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jim Beckman[_2_]

Default wristbands for air sickness, do they work ?

At 17:21 10 November 2008, Frank Whiteley wrote:

Not sure about that. We had a know-it-all (according to the ride
pilot) young person with 1500 hours claimed on a flight simulator.
Puked his guts out on his first glider ride.

Well, it's always tough to be the other guy in the glider
when the passenger starts hurling chunks. Then again,
it must have been at least a little bit satisfying in this
case. In fact, if the PIC had contrived to make the flight
just a bit more exciting than was really necessary, I
wouldn't have blamed him.

Jim Beckman