Old February 13th 09, 04:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
cavelamb[_2_]

Default Basic question

wrote:
As I have only ever flown Cessnas, I have a basic question. When
flying a stick plane like an RV-7. What hand do people fly with? On
a yoke I generally used 2 but if I had to use one to do something else
I would keep the left on the yoke. However, I don't know how
comfortable I would feel flying exclusively with the left hand on a
stick. I ask as I am playing on flight simulator and would prefer to
learn how it is actually done. If I have to learn to use the left
hand I will.

Thanks

Barry

The hand on the opposite side from the throttle, of course.