Old February 9th 12, 05:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Frank Whiteley

Default Transponder reminder: 1202, do NOT ident unless requested by ATC

On Feb 8, 8:50*pm, Eric Greenwell wrote:
On 2/8/2012 7:37 PM, T wrote:

I did get an email this evening from my local TRACON Airspace manager,
forwarding me the 7110.577 document and wanting to discuss the impact
to our local soaring operations. I replied, we are ready to roll from
1200 to 1202, was he ready?

Does anyone know if they will issue NOTAMS as these changes are implemented?

email me)
- "Transponders in Sailplanes - Feb/2010" also ADS-B, PCAS, Flarmhttp://tinyurl.com/yb3xywl

ZDV Airspace Beacons and Procedures said to hold off on 1202 until the
effective date of March 7th.

Frank Whiteley