Old February 3rd 06, 02:28 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting

Default 1 Fatal ...r.a.h or r.a.p?

"Montblack" wrote in message ...
I sometimes cut-n-paste crash victim's names into Google.groups.rec.aviation
to see if that person has ever posted here. Too ghoulish?

One person's name, about 6 years ago, came up. IIRC, his family was in the
plane.

With the spate of recent crashes it got me wondering, again: People here at
rec.aviation know some of these victims - but have WE lost any of our (r.a.h
& r.a.p) posters in crashes, in the last 8-10 years?

Montblack
I've been around since 1998 - starting in r.a.s.

Wasn't there a gentleman who not too long ago died in the crash of his SQ2000 canard that posted on R.A.H. My memory
fails me but it seems he had installed an Franklin engine? and was having overheating issues. I don't believe he had
much time at all on it.