Old April 25th 08, 01:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Maxwell[_2_]

Default Lancair crash at SnF

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
Larry Dighera wrote in
:

On Fri, 25 Apr 2008 01:27:52 +0000 (UTC), Bertie the Bunyip
wrote in :

The best way to do it is with a steep bank. Very steep.

The bank angle may be quantified:

Good grief Larry, you really are an idiot.
Of course it can be quatified, but the numbers only tell a minute part
of the story. I can categorically state that I can do a 180 with 70 deg
bank at VSO 1.2 deadstick and come out the other end in one piece. Can
you? Try it using those figures and send my the answer via my Ouiji
board.

Bertie

There ya go, take a lesson from Dudley. If you can't dazzle'm with
brilliance, baffle'm with bull****.