Old January 6th 07, 06:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
C J Campbell[_1_]

Default Moderating r.a.p and r.a.s. Was: Absolute lowest altitude you can fly (legally)

On Fri, 5 Jan 2007 14:46:29 -0800, Jim Logajan wrote
(in article ):

Lastly, moderation doesn't really eliminate strife - it merely moves it
partly out of sight to e-mails between moderators and posters whose posts
have been rejected. And did I mention how much moderators get paid to keep
newsgroups "clean" for the benefit of readers?

I have to agree that a moderated news group probably would not work any
better.