Old August 13th 08, 09:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Eric Greenwell

Default Craggy Aero Introduces the Ultimate Flight System

Richard wrote:

Craggy Aero introduces the Ultimate Flight System. First production
run in October 2008. The Ultimate offers a larger screen with twice
the resolution and a faster processor than competing products. The
Ultimate is running WinPilot Software.

Please see http://www.craggyaero.com/ultimate.htm for details.

It looks really nice, but my panel is crowded and I'm using SeeYou
Mobile. Might there be a 5" version available by next season that will
work with Mobile?

--
Eric Greenwell - Washington State, USA

* Updated! "Transponders in Sailplanes" http://tinyurl.com/y739x4
* New Jan '08 - sections on Mode S, TPAS, ADS-B, Flarm, more

* "A Guide to Self-launching Sailplane Operation" at www.motorglider.org