Old August 14th 08, 12:17 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
vontresc

Default More Ka-Questions

Thanks for all the great advice. Rigging this weekend went a whole lot
easier than the first few times. besides the wings are still lighter
than some of the plastic ships at our field.

On to the next stupid question. I'd like to install a TE probe. From
what I can tell It never had a TE probe, but rather an internal
Schuemann Compensator. since I currently have neither, I really would
like to install some sort of TE system.

I am thinking of installing a standard tail mounted probe. The ILEC
probe and socket look good, but I am a bit apprehensive about drilling/
cutting into the tail. Any advice on what to do and not to do?

Thanks

Pete