Old August 14th 08, 01:40 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Udo Rumpf[_2_]

Default Craggy Aero Introduces the Ultimate Flight System

In fact, the ****ty unreadable screens are the problem.
If you have a good display it is no different then scanning an other
instrument. Besides any work in preparation for a flight should be done on
the ground. Hence a good display is just an other Instrument.
Udo

At 23:52 13 August 2008, Tony Verhulst wrote:
Richard wrote:

Craggy Aero introduces the Ultimate Flight System.

I assume that I'm not the only one who is concerned that devices like
this (Clearnav / UFS) will increase the tendency for pilots to keep
their head inside the cockpit.

Tony V.