Old February 8th 04, 07:52 PM
volmerfan

In article , pascal
jakobs wrote:

Hi,
I'm looking for Volmer Jensen's VJ-23 and/or VJ-24 plans.
anybody can help?

--
please answer to
pascal at jakobs dot org

In article , Jean-Paul Roy
wrote:

You can get infos at the following:
http://midtoad.homelinux.org/midwint...ngs/volmer.htm

J.P.

The article on that page was written by me. Be advised that the
information is six years old. I remember trying to broker the transfer
of Volmer Jensen's papers from his heirs to the Smithsonian Air & Space
collection through Vic Powell, but right in the middle of it all I was
under vicious attack by the pilot's ass. and its executive secretary,
not to mention a pack of rabid dogs on the HG Digests, so I gave up on
the sport because it just wasn't any fun anymore.

I know the heirs were not interested in continuing Mr. Jensen's work or
supporting his designs. I don't know if someone continues to publish
his plans. I see you have asked the same over in
rec.aviation.homebuilt, so maybe there's an answer there. Another
possibility might be to contact SHA (Sailplane Homebuilderšs
Association), or TWITT (The Wing Is The Thing).

Gadfly