Old November 13th 20, 10:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
AS

Default Site ideas for a big Western US soaring trip next season

If I could figure out how to start a new conversation on this POS interface, I would...TONOPAH - I see it come up from time to time. Is there any established tow availability or you need to set up a jamboree?

I am using Google Chrome to read this forum and at least on my page, there is a BIG button '+ New conversation' located in the top left corner right under 'Groups'. Hope that helps.

Uli
'AS'