Old August 18th 03, 07:07 PM
Marco L

Default Information on buying an aircraft

There's a fellow newsgrouper by the name of David Megginson who recently
purchased a Warrior and is a fellow Canadian. He'll probably answer this
post soon anyway but I would do a Google search for his posts if he's
offline.

I own a 1978 Warrior II but it looks like you are looking for more
region-specific information. To me, a Warrior is one of the few "hidden"
bargains out there that remains a bargain because of its "trainer" label. It
has normal aircraft "gotchas" that require the standard due diligence like
adequate pre-buy inspections and history evaluations. Pick up the "Used
Aircraft Buying Guide" for more info or any other aircraft buying guide for
that matter to get the basic background tips.

Good luck and let me know if you have any plane-specific questions.

Marco Leon
N36616

"Gilles Leblanc" wrote in message
Does anybody know of a site that will answer all my questions related to
purchasing my first aircraft? I live in Niagara Falls, Ontario, therefore,
relevent Canadian information would be great! Some of the questions that
I'm asking myself a

What is involved when purchasing with a partner...
How much is insurance for ... let's say a Warrior worth $60 000.00...
How much are hanger fees...
What else should I be asking myself???
How much does it cost to keep the thing flying??

If anybody has a site, or the willingness to answer these and other
questions... I'd really appreciate it.

Gilles Leblanc

http://www.usenet.com