Old May 19th 05, 10:36 AM
Cub Driver

I lectured there one time but don't remember a whole lot about the
museum. What I really enjoyed was the Aircar at SeaTac airport. It was
maintained there by the museum people, I think.

I like those grace notes in airports. First time I landed at Denver
International, I remarked to somebody that what I had always enjoyed
about Stapleton was the Jenny trainer hanging overhead. He said that
the Jenny had made the move to DIA. Sure enough, it's there at the
convergence of the concourses, so I can say hello to it every year on
my way to Aspen.

-- all the best, Dan Ford

email (put Cubdriver in subject line)

Warbird's Forum: