Old November 27th 03, 12:21 PM
Aake

Same problem? Meaning that your glider programs doesn't recognize your
pedals?
My problem is that there is no available driver to my non-usb flight set-up
(Attack throttle (digital) coupled with pedals and joystick (both analog)).
And my computer has not got an game port.

I have used FU1, FU3 and MSFS2k2. Now with my new (I'm a happy boy... man!)
computer, I have intentions to use SFSPC (Soaring Flight Simulator) and/or
SOTS (Sailors Of The Sky).

"DGRTEK" wrote in message
I've got the same problem with glider programs and the ch usb pro pedals.
Which program do you use for the glider sim?
Douglas