Old June 14th 18, 10:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Deming Gray

Default Sage Vario Repair - Where?

On Tuesday, May 15, 2018, at 3:09:29 PM UTC-4, CWJr wrote:
Looking to get a Sage vario repaired, but the when calling the number on the website www.sagevariometers.com (phone # is the same as Williams Soaring), they tell me the only guy they had repairing them retired last year, and they still don't have anyone identified to take over yet (been a year).

So, does anyone know where these mechanical varios can be repaired?

I'm interested in this too. I have emailed sagevarios and have not received a reply. I spoke with a sailplane dealer and he told me that there is someone taking over. I'll let you know if I learn any more. Please do the same.

Thanks,

Deming