Old April 8th 04, 10:43 PM
Steve R.

I check Helicycles web site from time to time out of curiosity. Near as I
can tell, it's the 2 cycle engines have gone the way of the dinosaur. I
don't get the impression that Helicycle is considering their use "at all"
anymore.

It makes sense in the long run. About the only negative for the turbine is
fuel burn. Everything else seems to be nothing but an improvement.

Fly Safe,
Steve R.

wrote in message

Yes, that is the turbine version. I'm not sure if it is still an
option, but the original 2 cycle was about $20-$25K. I would
personally prefer a Wankel on there. The newer ones are lighter and
produce more HP than the turbine.

Dennis.