Old July 28th 05, 05:26 AM

Dennis Fetters wrote:
wrote:
Dennis Fetters wrote:

someone to argue with so it just looks like I win the conversations with

You just explained your motives above.

Are you being for real here?

Absolutely for real. You posed as "planeman" so you could win arguments
with yourself.

Your IP address is your unique identifier. It isn't shared, and it
doesn't get mixed up with someone else's address out in Fargo,
Oklahoma.

I wouldn't even pretend to know anything about it, except you are wrong.

You made a mistake because you don't know anything about it. On the
internet, you are 69.235.147.233. Nobody else in the world shares that
number. You can change your handle to "planeman" or "J B Newman" or
anything else you want, but 69.235.147.233 ties them all together.

You are a fraud.

And you are a fool. I tried.

You tried, you got nailed. It's over.