Old November 13th 09, 06:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tim Taylor

Default Need Schroth seat belt clip

On Nov 13, 10:55*am, bdbng wrote:
I purchased a new set of Schroth belts last season and now I want to
add a 5th strap to hold the release down at my waist. I called the
distributor and was informed that Schroth hardware is no longer
available. So much for buying premium equipment. Does anyone out there
have a clip that I can have / buy? To identify it, it is the metal
piece on the end of the strap. It has a tab that has parallel sides,
about 1/2 to 3/4 inch wide and ends in a round hole that clips into
the release. It is shaped like a 'T' with the strap at the top and the
hole for the release at the bottom. I sure would appreciate some help.

Thanks,

Brian Bange
ppcinc at charter dot net

Brian,

Aren't you driving a a BMW for Autocross (wink, wink)?

Contact:

http://www.schrothracing.com

The will send you parts directly.