Old January 20th 15, 02:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Luke Szczepaniak

Default flarm flight log download through Oudie?

On 01/20/2015 2:48 AM, wrote:
I have the same behavior with my Oudie 6.1 and the Flarm 5.09 connected via a MUX from K6-Team. In flight modus, everything is fine in SeeYou, but ConnectMe identifies the Flarm, lets me have the flight list and subsequently hangs up.
Delogging the Flarm via SeeYou on a PC is fine, though.

I somehow suspect the Flarm data cable to be crappy or wrongly routed. I had a very similar problem with the CAI302: The original cable which came with the Oudie is quite long, so I wrapped it up and fixed it with cable tiers. Same symptoms as above (SeeYou Mobile working fine, ConnectMe identifying the CAI, but no downloads). When I straightened out the cable, everything was fine...

As far as I know the PowerFlarm does not support serial flight download.

Luke