Old July 24th 16, 04:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Casey[_2_]

Default IMI Wing Rigger for Sale

On Sunday, July 24, 2016 at 10:57:48 AM UTC-4, Dan Marotta wrote:
Is THIS
what you're talking about?

On 7/23/2016 9:21 AM, Steve Koerner
wrote:

Casey,

I think some of those viewers may have been confused by the title of your thread. IMI doesn't make a Wing Rigger. Wing Rigger is the trademark of a particular brand of sailplane solo assembly gear. Good luck selling the IMI unit.

--

Dan, 5J

Yes, IMI One Man Rigger. I did not realize that M&M Fabrication had a trademark name of Wing Rigger although I am familiar with them and have one. Personally I think its splitting hairs.