Old September 28th 17, 07:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dave Nadler

Default Borgelt B700 variometer: Anyone with experience with this vario?

On Thursday, September 28, 2017 at 10:10:09 AM UTC-4, wrote:
I love my SN-10......

Ahhh...

I want up only audio. Can't stand an audio that never shuts up!
...don't want or need anything else in climb or cruise mode.

Use the "KS no bad news" option for quiet in sink while in climb mode.
Stop flying too slowly in sink during cruise.
And stop circling in sink.

...got me home the day my battery lead broke.

JJ, that should never, ever happen.
You should have a serious chat with whomever is maintaining your glider.

See ya, Dave